Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favs

Happy Friday everyone!!  Here is what I'm loving this week:

First, I have to give a shout out to one of my oldest and dearest friends - Lia Jo! Her birthday is officially tomorrow but I wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday Weekend!! From dancing together on the high school pom squad to moving to NYC together, I have so many happy memories with Lia. She has so much positive energy and always brings excitement and fun to life.



This was taken last year during Lia's bachelorette party.
We both went blond after high school:)


 
 
Here we are our senior year of high school. Lia had ACL surgery - we look like babies!

Happy Birthday Lia! Miss you so much and I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time together! Oh, and check out her blog - Sunkissed & Southern!


I'm also loving spinning. I tried a new class on Monday and I want to become a regular. Great music and the instructor had just the right amount of enthusiasm - those two things can make it or break it for me. What a great way to start out the week!




Breakfast on the rooftop was also fun. My work set up a yogurt bar with granola and fruit toppings. My office is downtown by the river so the view up there is great.




I think I need this bubbles ceramic side table from West Elm....I've been watching it for a while now and I'm hoping it will go on sale soon. I need something like this next to my sofa as we currently have no side tables or coffee table (and there's no room for said items). I like it because it's kind of funky and modern. I wouldn't actually put a lamp on it...I just need a place to set my drink so I won't worry about Juno knocking it over:)





TGIF!!

1 comment: