Thursday, May 17, 2012

Weekend Highlights

This weekend I got a real treat because one of my bff's, Lia, was in town! It was so great to see her since living in different cities limits our time together.

After eating sushi on Saturday, we hit the Collierville Square and shopped around. I came away with no purchases! I love this little square!



Source
 Later that night, we meet up for a girls night out with my friend Lauren. We were joking that they both have a couple of other really calm friends similar to me and I seem to attract really nutty friends (nutty in a good way of course!!). Needless to say, we had a great time hanging out and I am so grateful to have such entertaining and fun girlfriends:)





By the way, we ate at one my favorite local Midtown restaurants - Sweet Grass. I strongly recommend it if you are in the Memphis area.

Source

Here is the yummy cheese plate we took down!



On Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day with my wonderful mom! Here is a little pic comparison of me and my mother - both in our early 30's.




No comments:

Post a Comment