Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Favs

It's finally Friday!! This has been a busy week! I've been on a hiatus but I do have exciting news to report: I signed up for my first 1/2 Marathon this week!! I am actually in my 3rd week of training and will be participating in a road race series which gradually works up to a 1/2 marathon in early November. The series hosts two runs per month. So, this month is 5 mile races, September is 10Ks, October is 10 milers and November is the big 13.1!

Needless to say, I'm loving this quote on my calendar and will likely be reminding myself of this as I increase my mileage.


I am also loving my new running shoes! New gear is a good motivator for me:) I love colorful shoes!


Also, I am enjoying this new olive oil dispenser which I purchased at the farmers market.


It's a neat concept - Re-Hy takes post-consumer bottles from restaurants and engraves them with pretty designs after a 3-part sanitizing process.You can even get your initials on the bottle.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment